- Urban: 30%
- Rural: 70%
- Literacy Rate: 5%
- Gender Ratio: 1.65 male(s)/female
- Fertility Rate: 4.5 children/family
- Life Expectancy: 37.3 years
- Governmental rule is centered in urban areas.
- Outlying villages consist mostly of tribal or familial groups.
- Village/City Relations – 4 general cases:
- Some villages prefer to govern themselves, independently of whichever kingdom has formally claimed the land. Some rulers accept this, and the villages and cities coexist peacefully.
- Some villages accept being ruled by the kingdom, and cooperate with the ruler of the land. They coexist peacefully.
- The village accepts being ruled by the kingdom, but the people from the kingdom don’t like the village for whatever reason, and they attack each other.
- The village rules itself independently from the kingdom, but the kingdom does not accept the village’s self-rule, and attempts to take control. The village resists, and they attack each other.